Monday, November 26, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. Hair habits you may or may not have observed:
a) 80-degree rule. Hotter than 80 degrees, I wear my hair pulled up. Below 80, my hair's usually down.
b) I shower and wash it at night and go to bed with wet hair...even in the middle of winter. I haven't had pneumonia yet.
c) on the nights it's not washed wet, I put it up in a banana clip (I have ONE left over from the 80s that I'm hoping doesn't break) or french braid it down the back. I can't sleep with my hair all over the place.

2. Two of my preset buttons on my car radio are for KLUC and 97.5. I listen to all kinds of music and this causes me pause for thought occassionally. I'm secretly terrified that I am Terrestrial at best because of my music habits. Nothing too bad, and radio editted versions definately, but I can't handle all Mo-Tab, all the time.

3. I have concert tickets for Van Halen the end of December. David Lee Roth, hollar. But then there's that quote by Maxwell that keeps floating through my head to the effect that sometimes the distance traveled to a far away country is no further than a vile rock concert... I'm right back to my Terrestrial fears.

4. I almost hate to admit this one out loud, so let's keep it among ourselves on the DL...I have had two callings multiple times, like 6 times each, in the last 27 years 1. Primary chorister. 2. Activities director. I'm not going to lie, I know how to feed 300+ people.

5. My New Year's resolution for 2007 was to always clean my bedroom 1st, then the rest of the house. Nope, didn't keep this one either.

6. The ONLY resolution I have ever kept - and it's a weird one, but I learned a lot. It goes something like this: "Why, if it was so difficult to write on the plates, would Jacob spend so many pages talking about the Allegory of the Olive Tree? It must be more important or significant than you realize." I spent a year reading and studying this topic - amazing stuff in there. And I will end with 6B: I LOVE THE BOOK OF MORMON. Read it....again.

As far as tagging other people...How about all the people that that mention when they see me that they read my blog, but I didn't know it because they don't leave a comment....you're IT.

2 comments:

Rebekah Mills said...

nice! I knew it was a good idea to tag you... BTW we are all terrestrial, if we weren't... we'd have zion already.. no worries :)

Heidi said...

I hate it when I find out people read our blog all the time but never comment!! I'm like, Come on!
Glad to get to know you better :)