Monday, March 07, 2011

Catch-up
     Not to be confused with Ketchup or Catsup

1.  I have a twitter account.  That I never really use.  But you better believe I was person number 1,240,001 to sign up for charliesheen.  Just in time for him to tweet that he was an "unemployed winner" 

2.  The garden ground is ready.  Some cold-weather items were planted two weeks ago.  The first little signs of green are sprouting up.  The end of the week, all the other summer vegetables will get planted.

3.  I ordered chickens.  Pretty excited.  Five of each. 

Americaunas - tiffany blue pastel eggs

Barred Rock - brown eggs

Rhode Island Red - brown eggs










4.  I haven't been updating much and didn't know blogger had made it way easier to add picture.

5.  Ashley - not to be confused with Ashley Your Cousin, Lisa's Ashley, or Ashley Noel - posted the funniest blog.  We're still laughing about it.  If you don't think it's funny, well then, we just have different humor.   And when you take a look at it - overnight it seems like, Parker has changed his look.  he's gained a little weight, and man he sure looks like Drew now. But I'll stop now, because really, it's a funnny read, you should go over there.

6.  Matt went on a date with Charlie.  He called to say there were headed to CiCi's Pizza and had no idea what to do after that.  I suggested if he had $10 to go to Claires and let her pick out some cheap jewelry.  She loves that stuff.  An hour later he sent me a picture text message of her getting her ears pierced.  Nooooo, that wasn't my suggestion.  Luckily he checked with Ashley first for permission.

7.  Ron's working now.  The wind is blowing like crazy at our house.  Things are happening.  Slowly but surely.

I think that just about covers my exciting life.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I can't believe you have a twitter account! You're so hip.

Good luck with your garden!!