Things I'm thankful for this week:
- That the family was all together this weekend. Thank You Brad & Kara for driving up here.
- People in Scott's life the last year that have truly made a difference
- That Ron & the boys are almost ready to leave on their trip.
- That the company has jobs lined up to do.
- We're both driving 4-5 hours away. Same cost ($200).
- Hotel room ($150) vs. thin mattress camping - you've got me there.
- Buying and cooking all food vs. restaurants = the same ($200).
- Swap meet and spa - prices range for this. spa is easy $100, swap meet, $50 to -- whatever the budget.
- Gas for motorized vehicles on Ron's weekend, $300
So Ron's weekend away 'relaxing' is about $700. My weekend away is about $700 (and somebody else has done all the work!). Yet his is cheaper and more fun? Uggghhhhh. I don't know if other couples have this same conversation.