Friday, September 04, 2009

Hollar!!!!

Yesterday was just one of those days. Started at 4 a.m. and ended at 10:45 p.m. Appointments and responsibilities stacked up on top of each other. I was exausted when I returned home at 10:45. And Kruger was hopping around and begging me to take him on a bike ride. Can you believe it? I was dog tired, but I had to take the dog for a jog. Just after 11, I fell into bed. I reached for my laptop to check email for the day. And that was it. I was out. No blog reading for me on the 3rd.

Do you know what I missed on the 3rd? I didn't realize it till the morning of the 4th when I started on to a few of my daily clicks. There it was, on my first click. A post referencing ME, on my favorite blog. Wow. Hollar!!!

So, here it is, check out my mini fame. Don't read Nat the Fat Rat? You really should. And order one of her custom onesie's while you're at it so she doesn't have to go get another soul-sucking job.

2 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

You are totally famous!! How cool is that? I have never read her blog, but she is adorable. Thanks for the link!

Missty said...

LOL. I Love it!! Great questions. She has a great blog!