Monday, September 17, 2007

Timbaland - The Way I Are OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

IT'S ALL ABOUT SCOTTY

The Way I Are is Scott's song for summer '07. Scotty's not feeling the love in the blog lately - so here's something to remind him of his summer and his financial status. The Stallion should be repaired and on the road again next week...but until then just bounce with me and enjoy the pictures.
(you might need to scroll down and turn off the music on the engagement slide show)
WE LOVE YOU SCOTTY!!!!!

6 comments:

Lani said...

Great slide show! It's fun to get to know your family this way. Tell Scott he is so nice and always has a great smile. The YW all think he is great!

Kara said...

Scotty, you ROCK!

D'On Marx said...

A "howdy, hey" to Scotty from us!!

Anonymous said...

you're my hero!

Chattin said...

Dude I freakin love that song!!! Taylor makes fun of me. Hey Scott, sup bud?

Miken Harding said...

He's all grown up! Congrads-