Tuesday, September 04, 2007

ENGAGED!!!

Jennifer is engaged to Jordan Shields.
The date is set for November 17th
in the Las Vegas Temple.

Jenn met Jordan in the Northstar singles ward. He won her over this summer with his easy going style, love of baseball (what girl ever says "I picture myself marrying someone that loves to watch SportsCenter"?), and dedicated service in the church.

Jordan grew up in North Las Vegas and served in the Iowa DesMoines Mission. They will both juggle working and going to college for a few more years.

We're excited to have Jordan join our family.

8 comments:

Kara said...

He kinda reminds me of someone I know...easy going, LOVES sports, very dedicated to serving in the church ....hmmm...wink, wink :)

Jer and Steph said...

That is so exciting! I will mark it on my calendar.
Love,
The Melvin's

Chattin said...

Yay Jenn!

D'On Marx said...

Oh my gosh!! How exciting! I grew up in the same ward/stake with his sister, Trisha. Small world. Congrats Jenn!

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

She got the ring how exciting.

Heidi said...

Kim--So sorry I didn't get back quicker, but I won't be able to go to the game Saturday. I appreciate the offer though!! --Andrew Dixon

D'On Marx said...

Hmmm...haha, maybe Trish was his cousin, now that I think of it. But I do know his family.

Miken Harding said...

cute couple-good luck with the planning!