For Lisa, who didn't think I'd answer (the rest of you can read along...)
1. What time did you get up this morning? weekdays, 5:00 a.m. Today, a Saturday, 5:30 a.m. because someone decided to clean their room and do laundry in the middle of the night and it woke me up.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? ummm it was 8/10 because that's the night Scott got in an accident, but I can't remember the name of the movie. Oh, the Bourne Ultimatum
4. What is your favorite TV show? It's been Grey's Anatomy, but that's getting pretty trendy and we'll have to see where they're going to go with the new season, the show that's Addison's spin-off, I might like that. News junkie, but I don't like all the cable news shows - I feel like those people are yelling at us.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? glass of milk, whatever's around
6. What is your middle name? Marie
7. What food do you dislike? Ham & beans
9. What kind of car do you drive? 04 Lexus RX330 But I miss the Suburban, I might go back to one
10. Favorite sandwich? peanut butter & honey or turkey lunchmeat
11. What characteristic do you despise? This week - ungratitude
12. Favorite item of clothing? jeans
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? hmmm, Sweden. but there is a lot of places I'd like to see in the U.S. And I'm pretty much up to vacationing where ever. Wait - no eco challenge vacations please, no camping. I like a bathroom and bed.
14. What color is your bathroom? Sage green and brown
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Brand??? whatever fits
16. Where would you retire to? where my children are
17. What was your most memorable birthday? 25th. I was 9 months pregnant with twins and my whole goal was to make it to 25 so I could say I was 25 with 4 kids, somehow that sounded better than being 24 with four kids. I think we ate at a fast food place and I was too big to fit in the booth and the chairs were the kind that were connected to the table and just swung out to sit in - yeah, I couldn't fit there either. That's the most memorable -- But January 5th is a family national holiday and if my kids know what's good for them, they make a big deal about it.
18. Favorite sport to watch? my own kids playing baseball/softball
19. Farthest place you are sending this? this is going out into cyberspace - the sky is the limit
20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Hmmm...my sister - Lisa, you're right, I rarely do these - but here you go.
21. Person you expect to send it back first?
22. Favorite saying? I really don't know -- what do my kids think I say the most?
23. When is your birthday? January 5th
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
25. What is your shoe size? 11
26. Pets? some fish - although I watched Drew play with a cat last night and I am so tempted to get one because he had such a good time chasing the cat around.
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Um, Jenn's engaged but that's not really new news anymore - the whole empty nest thing is hard to deal with - Ron and I are going out of town conference weekend.
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A secretary in one of those really high-rise buildings in downtown LA
29. What are you today? Head janitor
30. What is your favorite candy? tie - dark chocolate milky way or chocolate with carmel in the middle
31. What is your favorite flower? I know they're cheap and cheesy but I still love massive amounts of carnations. Any bulb flower - tulip, daffodils...
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? I think Jenn's wedding will be a great day 11/17, then 12/24, then 1/5
33. What is your favorite month? October/November The whole fall season
34. What is your full name? Kimberly Marie Mitchell Marx
35. What are you listening to right now? Keystrokes on the keyboard
36. What was the last thing you ate? Mexican food at On The Border
38. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? periwinkle
39. How is the weather right now? Getting cooler - Yeah!!!!
40. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Today I have not talked on the phone at all
41. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, I love her - she should come visit me
42. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper
43. Favorite restaurant? Outback Steakhouse
44. Hair color? chemically induced brown with blonde and copper highlights
45. Siblings? Lisa, Laurie, Malcolm
46. Favorite day of the year? Wouldn't this be the same as #32?? The older I get the more I like December 24th
47. What was your favorite toy as a child? tie - hot wheels race track and a bunch of Mary Poppins stuff, then there was the humpty dumpty with the pull string that said "Want to hear the latest yoke..ha ha..."
48. Summer or winter? mild summer
49. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
50. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate
51. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes!
52. When was the last time you cried? Today, I'm really freaking out over stupid stuff lately
53. What is under your bed? dust
54. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Leslie
56. Favorite smell? Brewing coffee (I would have to guess this is the answer that will throw most people off - those childhood smells die hard. But I would never buy a coffee smelling candle, I think you need the perculating sound going with the smell. I also love when you're driving south in I-15 and you get just below Victorville. California has a distinct smell, I always breath it in and think I'm home)
55. What did you do last night? Met the Shields family - Jennifer is going to be in good hands.
57. What are you afraid of? Burning in a fire
58. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? Buttered -extra butter
59. How many keys on your key ring? 2 - Car and Mailbox
60. How many years at your current job? 27
61. Favorite day of the week? Friday
62. How many towns have you lived in? Fort Worth(9 years), Glendora (9 years), Las Vegas, Euless (9 mos.), Denver (3 mos.), Azusa (3 years), Las Vegas, Goodyear (18 mos.), Las Vegas (22 years total). Las Vegas is my favorite
63. Do you make friends easily? No.
64. How many people will you be sending this to? See #19
What - no mention of favorite music??? lame