Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Double Digits

Elder Scotty sent some pictures of how he spent his p-day this week.
He asked me a couple of weeks ago if it was o.k. to go to the dentist because his mouth hurt pretty bad. My only concern was that the instruments and utensils used by the doctor were sterylized and I asked him to check with the mission office because they usually had lists of doctors that were o.k. to use locally.
My concerns were a little unfounded, the dentist office looks as modern as here in the states. Cleaning and filled cavity for $30 USD. He didn't know if that was a good price or not!
This is a statue to the great soccer player, Pele. He's in a city that has the english translation of three hearts, Pele's hometown.
We're in double digits now on the countdown - less than 100 days left.
In other family news, Ashley and Jennifer are in their last week/two weeks. We are all so excited to meet these two little boys.

1 comment:

Jill Johnson said...

I can't believe Scotty is that close to coming home! I bet you can. Maybe us self employed non dental coverage people should go there to get our dental work done. Thats a good price. I can't wait to see those boys either.