Tuesday, March 09, 2010

AND NOW YOU WON'T STOP CALLING ME I'M KINDA BUSY...

Oh, that I had Lady GaGa's problems.

My phone is silent. When it rings, I run to check the I.D.

Ron Is Hott still calls, but thats not the caller I.D. I'm looking for.

There are two, yes T.W.O. new babies due any time now in this family. Ring phone, ring. I want to meet these little guys so bad.

While we all impatiently wait, I have added a new inspiration video to my sidebar. Definately worth the watch.

And here you have, in one post, the dichotomy of my video interests.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wouldn't it be wonderful if your grandbabies came on the same day - it happened in the Dixon family just a few weeks ago. Two nieces had their baby girls on the same day and little did we all know they both picked the name Lily!!