Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Update

So much has been happening the last few weeks. The kids were all here for Christmas Eve. Rebekah & David spent the afternoon, then headed to his family. That evening everyone else was here for dinner and presents. Chirstmas morning we went over to Matt & Ashley's to watch them open presents.

Bekah has introduced me to the Harry Potter movies. They brought #5 over on Christmas day. I watched it with help of them explaining everything. Yep, I've never read the books or seen any of the movies. Since Christmas day, I've had to back track and view each from the beginning. I've now seen #'s 1-3.

Friday night Ron & I took off for the Grand Garden Arena to see Van Halen. I don't want any comment from the peanut gallery - I guarantee the medium age there was at least my age if not older!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You rock Kim! Andrew even mentioned last night, "We should have gone to the Van Halen concert!!" How was it?

Looks like a great family Christmas. How fun to have all your kids with you!