Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Travels in Tucson, Mariah in the Valley of the Sun, Scott Skiding

I should have learned by now that whenever you point a camera in the direction of Brad and Kara, something goofy is going to happen. "Oh, look, let's take a picture of you two in front of that boganvillea." Click:

I had a fun day with these two. We sure are proud of them.

While in Arizona Jenn and her roommate and I checked out the Mariah Carey concert. Wow, all those high notes really come out of her!!! It was a good concert. Jenn has a great group of girls she's living with, more that come roaming through every night on their way to various activities. She seems to have a variety of single wards and institute activites to choose from every night.

This is Jenn, Manda, and Brye:


And finally - Scott's vertical challange. Ron and Scott have been riding dirt bikes every week to train for the Mexican ride this February. Unfortunately - this last practice run found Scott skiding on the ground...


All together now, OUCHHH! He's starting to be able to move around now after 4 days! February and 1,000 miles through Baja will be here before you know it!!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

We are so retarded! Although I did laugh when I saw it. I guess I get a kick out of myself :) It was fun having you here.