Monday, October 23, 2006

The Fray - How to save a life

Wow - I learned a new trick! Hey sometimes it's just fun to take a break and listen! Here are a few life's lessons that Grey's Anatomy illustrates so well:

Spend 95% of your life in comfortable clothes, just put on a tie and fancy dress when you have to.

Friend are good. Long-term friends. And a true friend understands when to just lie down on the bathroom floor with you because there's nothing they can say to make it any better.

When someone dies - food. You need food. Those long term friends and food.

Sometimes you do incredibly stupid things and you feel like your underwear is on the board for all to see. The reality is there's only a few people who really know who they belong to so not as many people are watching you as you think.

A good drum beat makes the song and life fun.

Dance.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE this show? I also agree with your #1 because 95% of my time is spent in comfortable clothes and it's wonderful. Sunday is for dresses :)

Anonymous said...

...am agreeing, me. Especially the death(or any sad) and making food. I generally am so worried I will say the wrong thing...luckily I can shut up and bake, which should always be done sans heels and blouse-i-ness and for those longtime friends...call me if you need a brownie ever-i deliver:)

Kim Marx said...

Leslie!!!! you read my blog?!

Anonymous said...

Well, of course i do ... :). You always have cute pictures and stuff. Say 'hey' to Ron and everyone:)