Saturday, October 21, 2006

Drew Spends the Night

The Drewsters spent a quiet night at Grandma's house. He dumped all his toys out of the baskets and then sat inside and read books. At one point from the corner of the room I heard, "Help, I'm stuck!" So what would any grandma do? I said, "Wait right there a minute, I have to go get the camera..." This was pretty much the highlight of the night. Well - I spared him the embarrassment of another bathtub photo. He did enjoy splashing around with all the rubber ducks left over from Scott's homecoming ask and answer. I think Drew considers them 'his toys' now. He even went in the bathroom to say good morning to them. We sure are enjoying his personality. Ashley has done a fantastic job teaching him sign language, and now that he says a few words to explain to me what he's signing, we can communicate just fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for having him over for the night. He loves to spend time with Grandma.
Ashley