Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blogstalking Late at Night,
aka.....is that Ashley's sister?

I know it's been time to get rid of Scott's mug off this page for a long time. My latest pictures are on the computer in the office. When I'm there, I'm doing office stuff. Now I'm on my laptop in my room, without latest pictures. So....after searching LDS.org for scripture references for my next lesson, googling dehydration, for the same lesson, I decided to spend a few random moments blogstalking.

I went through my list of favorites. Then started going through the kids' pages. At Jenn's I totally picked some random name from the side and clicked on it. I'm guessing this is someone from her ward. I figure out they've recently moved here. So curious self that I am, I start wondering where they moved from. Hit the Older Posts button a few times to see where they came from, hmmm, looks like Texas. Then I come across THIS post. To which I just have to stare for a couple of minutes. Isn't that Ashley's sister, Miken, sitting there in the picture?

2 comments:

Jenn Shields said...

I know that's Chelsea - she lives in my ward and she's pretty much the coolest. And she lived right next to Miken in Texas. Crazy small world, huh?!

Chattin said...

Whoa! I bet that was ur reaction. crazy!