Monday, April 14, 2008

Miss Hallie

I don't put enough pictures of Hallie on my blog! Kara does a fantastic job of updating every week what's happening with their family. I sometimes just assume everyone clicks on their link and reads about their activities and sees Hallie's cute pictures.

Just so I can grandma brag a little bit on my blog, I'm going to include some pictures of Hallie here.

What a cute Easter dress!

This girl's bow and headband collection is huge. I like how she always has a coordinating hair accessory.

And stunnar' shades
more headbands.... :)

Brad and Kara both love baseball, just different teams. Hallie has a collection of Cubs and Dodgers gear.
Brad & Hallie.

Kara & Hallie.

We miss you guys!

5 comments:

Chattin said...

She is getting so big, so fast! Cutie-patootie!

Jenn Shields said...

I love Hallie, come play soon. Jordan misses you too!

Heidi said...

What darling grandkids you have!

Anonymous said...

We share a cute granddaughter with you! She has some good genes from both sides. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.