Thursday, June 28, 2007

REJECTED!!!!!!!

Our phone conversation went something like this:

g-ma: Hi, Drew, do you want to come spend the night at grandma's house?
D-man: No.
(obviously he's not comprehending)
g-ma: Drew, you can pack your suitcase, come spend the night at my house.
D-man: No your house.
(what? Drew usually loves to come over, he really must not be hearing this right.)
D-man: No your house. bye.
Finally Ashley get's the phone, she can explain to him what I'm saying.
g-ma: I'm trying to ask Drew to come spend the night.
Ashley: He has a play date with his friends tonight that he wants to go to.

What? He has friends? And play dates that he remembers? I was rejected for pistol pete's? But I bought you fish to feed....We have Nemo and Cars and popcorn....I even have koolaid that I don't water down when your mom's not watching.

From this moment on, grandma's house will have to compete with his friends. I am crushed.

5 comments:

Kara said...

HaHaHa! That is too funny!

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

Sorry about Drew having a busy week. He still loves to come over and stay at Grandma's house.

Jeannie, Kent & K said...

Hey Kim - check out our new blog at http://kjkcallaway.blogspot.com/

Jeannie

I've been secretly reading your blog for a while and now I have decided to try it out.

Chattin said...

Hey! How am I supposed to subscribe to you?

Christen said...

I'm sorry, but that is hilarious! ;)