Friday, June 08, 2007


O.K., O.K....I'LL UPDATE MY BLOG

Sometimes I just get busy, the same as all of you, and I wonder if the day in and day out stuff is interesting. But after three people have commented that I need to update the blog - here's a few pictures from lately.

Scott went to prom with Kayla:
I love seeing them in tuxes - it only happens a few times in life.


Charlie continues to be adorable:

Ron, by accident, has started a new tradition with Drew. Drew stores his tricycle in our garage. He hasn't perfected peddling because I think since he's the oldest, he just hasn't observed anybody peddle anything so he doesn't realize the boost in his mobility that learning this skill will be. Grandpa decided to take Drew on his bike over to the park a couple of blocks away to play. After a few feet Grandpa decided this was going to take a long time and tied a rope to the frame of the bike to pull Drew along faster. Drew thought this was a ton of fun and now begs non-stop to 'go, ride'. I think we need to take him to our neighbor's house, the Roundy's, and let Drew watch their kids riding bikes and he'll get the hang of peddling. When this finally happens, none of us will be able to run fast enough to catch Drew in the neighborhood - so maybe grandpa walking around the block pulling him is o.k. for now! I'll have to get a picture of this in action this weekend.

Scott has had a fun two weeks of final high school activities. Here he is with Devon, a.k.a. Prom King, at the senior bbq. I was only there to take this shot because I was helping grill 450 hamburgers...


Monday is graduation. All of my kids will be graduated, so I guess I will officially be in the 'old' category?? This can't be! Oh, and in other news, a week from tonight I will be at The Police concert - holla!











1 comment:

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

I have never even heard of the Police so I guess that makes me too young.