Wednesday, November 29, 2006



November Marx Update

For Thanksgiving dinner we had the grandparents over, David & Rebekah, Jenn came here from Arizona. Why can't we ever take a normal picture? I think our meal was just about what everybody else has. We missed Brad and Kara who stayed in Tucson and ate with friends. Check our their blog - Kara has some great pictures on it of their day. Matt and Ashley headed off for Goodyear so that Drew could entertain the Hunt family.

Since I haven't really updated on family happenings the last month or so here goes a list of the few events:

The middle of October, the countdown on Scott's myspace page that he has for when he can turn in his mission papers went below 365 days - so less than a year left to prepare, Scotty.

I'll just attach the smaller size pictures - but you can always click on them to see a big version. Drew has spent the night a few times. Matt swears Drew pictures occupy the most space on my computer - they just might! How can I resist - he looked so cute in his jammies:


And playing with his dinosaurs.

And don't forget about those dimples!!! Drew pretty much gets whatever he wants around here, including convincing grandpa to turn off the tv show he was watching so Drew can watch Cars - again. His vocabulary is pretty sparse, but he managed to say Grandpa, Cars, PLEASE in all of his jabbering. You could definately tell what he wanted.

Well - I keep trying to upload a picture of the dimples, but it isn't showing up on the page. If when I publish this blog there are random pictures of drew's dimples, you'll know why.

Jennifer bought her first furniture purchase while she was here for the weekend. Couches for the condo. Matt and Ashley took a mattress down there for her, which ended her two months on the air mattress! Our family sat around watching a season of NCIS, and a few other movies. And now - winter weather has arrived. If I can just survive till March/April it will warm up again. I should explain that our winter isn't anything like winter in most states since I don't even own a real coat, but the fact that I had to put socks and shoes on and grab a sweatshirt to wear out is more cold than I would like to deal with.

1 comment:

Kara said...

What I want to know... the ways to Scotty's heart :) If you don't know what I'm taling about, it's one of his blogs on myspace right above the countdown
P.S. I absolutley LOVE dimples! I'm hoping Brad's one dimple will land on one of my kids. Brad can't figure out why I have such and obsession. I just think they are SO cute!