Friday, July 31, 2009

29 Woot WootFor our 29th anniversary Ron bought me a huge boquet of carnations. I can hear the gasps already from flower elitests....before you judge him, it's my request. I LOVE CARNATIONS. Please don't bring home roses. Oh, I'll take them with a kiss, place them in water and enjoy. But if you want to make my heart go pitter patter, bring carnations.

Here's a few facts from 29 years:

States visited: 20
Countries visited: 4
Cruises: 5
Trips to Hawaii: 3
No. of temples we've been to: 15
Trips to Lake Powell: 20-24
No. of children: 5+4=9
No. of grandchildren: 3

Gosh, we've been busy.

3 comments:

Missty said...

Happy Anniversary!! Whoo Hoo! And yes you have been busy! 29 years you have accomplished much! Way to go!!

And as far as flower.... I say any kind of flowers is good! Who doesn't love flowers? those who have to have "roses" probably shouldn't get any! LOL
I think they are beautiful!!

earlfam said...

My request is always flowers I can plant. I don't enjoy the cut kind so much. But sometimes he forgets.

You had me going for a minute with the 5+4 kids. But I got it after a while.

Congratulations!

Miken Harding said...

Congrats! 29 years, wow. Good luck with the jobs. Way to live the Dave Ramsey way! Cash or nothing. Our car is almost paid for and can not wait till that day gets here! Love all the answers to your prayers through the meeting-He sure does watch out for us and loves us. Your in our prayers.